IPRIS and its partners have a long-history and track record of supporting technology transfer offices (TTOs) all over the world to manage their IP renewals alongside their IP licensing, commercialisation and management activities.
For over 15 years, IPRIS is entrusted by TTOs and IP managers of Russell Group, Go8, Ivy League and other large and small research-intensive universities, research institutes and government agencies around the world.
- Unlimited full-access and read-only user logins to IPRIS web portal
- Hands-on customer service and formalities support
- Multiple renewals instruction options to fit IP portfolio, family or licensing activities
- Visibility of all upcoming renewals and fees into the future
- Breakdown of late fees and associated dates in grace period
- Flexible invoicing to suit finance systems and processes
- Data checking as standard to support IP case data integrity
- Full renewals cost forecasting to inform budgets and decision-making
- Save time on office renewals monitoring, decisions and instruction workflows
- No need for double-docketing of IP case data with IPRIS-Sophia integration